Ceramic Coat is the latest in third-generation paint protection technology designed to protect paintwork, alloys, bumpers and glass* from traffic pollutants and everyday weathering. It even protects interior surfaces and fabrics, and is guaranteed for as long as you own the vehicle.
A GLEAMING EXTERIOR
Ceramic Coat bonds with the pores in your paintwork to form an extremely durable, crystal clear finish, which needs no maintenance except washing, and:
- Can be applied to new and used vehicles.
- Maintains showroom condition.
- Protects against dirt and grime, temperature extremes, plant and tree sap, UV light, car washing chemicals, bird lime and pollutants.
- Independently tested at a 9H pencil hardness.
- Saves you time, money and elbow-grease!
*Not suitable for front or rear windscreens.
A SPOTLESS INTERIOR
When combined with an innovative interior protection system, Ceramic Coat also provides outstanding protection for carpets, mats, fabrics and leather inside your vehicle. It is:
- And makes everyday spills, dirt and grime easier to remove.
Manufactured by Ultimotive Ltd, a Williams Racing Official Licensee. Ultimotive Ltd, 4 Altbarn Close, Severalls Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO4 9HY, UK. Tel: +44 (0)1206 855232.
The Williams name, logo and car design are trademarks and/or intellectual property rights owned or used under licence by Williams Grand Prix Engineering Limited (WGPE). All rights reserved © WGPE 2022.
This information is for promotional purposes only.
It is not advisory and does not demonstrate the full terms and conditions of the product.
Administered by: AutoProtect Administration Limited, Warwick House, Roydon Road, Harlow Essex CM19 5DY